Mobrey Vertical Level Switch
This "vertical" range of models for both direct and chamber mounting, uses a 3-magnet design to facilitate a "latch-on" switching action where 2 or more switching functions are required in the same unit.
This range caters for wider operating differentials, higher pressures and lower specific gravities than can be achieved with float operated models
Mobrey vertical magnetic level switches for industrial and process control use have been available for over 20 years. Based on the industry standard boiler water level controls these controls employ the same three magnet switch mechanism for snap-action latching switching.
- Water sumps
- Fuel tanks
- Feedwater headers
- Lube oil tanks
- Heat exchangers
- Storage tanks
What affects selection?
- Duty; Alarm or pump control
- In-Vessel; Temperature, Pressure, S.G, Viscosity, Liquid
- Environment; Hazardous, Weatherproof, Ambient Conditions
- Physical; Space available, Mounting
- Instalation; Access, Cables
- Monitoring; Signal required, Self checking
- Use; Life time, Maintenance, Spares