- Dual trip output with independent set actions
- Powered from (4 to 20) ma loop – voltage burden 5 volts
- Trip rating 250V AC 1A ; 30V DC 1A
- Normal and inverted low/high/deviation trip actions
- Optional filter and user linearisation functions
- LED trip indication, fail on or fail off trip actions
- Configuration using USB port
The SEM1636 monitors a (4 to 20) mA loop and provides two independent
change over trip contacts set to trip at any point within the (4 to 20)
mA range. The SEM1636 requires no additional power connection as power
is derived from the (4 to 20) mA loop. Trip outputs are independently
configured for action and set point, dead band. Six actions are
provided normal High/Low/Deviation and inverted High/Low/Deviation.
Additional math filter and user linearisation functions are provided.
Designed for ease of use, our latest USB interface is fitted for quick
and easy configuration.
Just connect a standard USB cable between the SEM1636 and your PC.
Using our free configuration software, the user can configure the
device to the required application. To further help save time, the
SEM1636 does not need to be wired to a power supply during the
configuration process, it is powered via the USB interface from your
All prices are ex-works. VAT, if applicable, charged extra at the
ruling rate at checkout
Packing and postage charged extra at checkout
SEM1636 Loop Powered Trip Amplifier